Complete On-Site Mobile Fuel Polishing & Tank Cleaning Services for:
- Service stations
- Storage tanks
- Heavy equipment
- Any other application with stored fuel
The fuel polishing process handles both Gasoline and Diesel fuels and combines mechanical fuel filtration with fuel tank cleaning chemical solvents to soften and remove contamination from the fuel and tank.
Our tank cleaning process is safe and guaranteed! We can usually rejuvenate stored fuels that most other companies pump out for disposal. We can polish fuels including:
- straight gasoline
- E10 gasoline
How Our Process Differs
Most other fuel polishing companies only clean diesel fuel and are not able to deal with gasoline. They also use only mechanical pumping to attempt to clean the tank. They only offer two options:
- Mechanically filter your fuel which does not effectively remove the sludge and water trapped behind baffles and stuck to the side walls of the tank
- Pump all the fuel out for disposal
Either way, the tank is still contaminated and when you put new fuel in the tank, the agitation loosens any contamination stuck to the tank and the problem starts all over again. Then you realize you have wasted your money and your fuel.
The Only Fuel Polishing for Complete Decontamination
USA Fuel Service of Ohio utilizes a mechanical & chemical based process to clean the fuel and tank.
- We first pump out the water, sludge and any contamination from the tank bottom for disposal.
- Then we filter your remaining fuel with a two stage filtering system
- While we are filtering we inject proven safe chemical cleaners to dissolve and remove varnish, sludge, biomass, ashphaltenes, etc. from tank walls and from behind baffles in the tank
- Finally we rejuvenate your fuel by injecting an algaecide, booster, lubricant, water absorber & stabilizer.
We don’t just treat the symptoms by merely filtering or disposing of fuels — we clean the fuel and the tank which is the actual cause of the problem.
- Dramatically reduces the loss of your expensive fuel
- Prevents engine down-time and damage
- Saves you time and money!
We use the latest state-of-the-art equipment, techniques, and chemical tank cleaners developed in-house by our ongoing R&D program.
USA Fuel Service of Ohio benefits from many years of experience and form the basis for our fuel polishing process.